Tiger Cafe     
    

Tuesday, May 20, 2003


My Housemates (Photos)

I live with my friend and his girlfriend. They're actually planning to get married, and I'm gonna be one of his best men. I need to make a speech at the wedding. Should I talk about him leaving his socks on the carpet, the way she wears silk lingerie around the house on a regular basis, the scented candles they light every night as part of a silent ritual? Gosh, I've known him longer than his girlfriend. I've been there through the exes, through the ups and downs, through the family dramas. I've been lucky to be a small part of it.

Pix of my housemates, taken at our house for a consulting website. On the side, my friend has been getting into independent IT projects. This is our home! Click for full-size.


My housemate's recent birthday:


See my older pix of my housemates and their friends.


Home