Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, February 19, 2003


Unrelated News Placed Here in a Sham Marriage of Convenience

Google Buys Pyra: Blogging Goes Big-Time. Google now owns Blogger! It's about time, since Blogger's performance has really sucked recently. Look for cute cartoons on your blog during holidays.

Yoga Boy

I started yogaing again yesterday, after Sophia invited me to join her at her company's T/Th lunchtime class. It was pretty easy, since they aim it at total beginners. Not like those two hour ashtanga yoga sessions I did before, which left me sweaty and exhausted, but very relaxed. No headstands in this class.

Yoga is a great way to exercise your neck by looking at pretty women lying down in twisted positions while only thinking thoughts of purity and "ultimate communion...with the One."

Here's my yoga experience from over one year ago.

Our yoga teacher said hi after our lesson and said "You have muscular legs! You look like you're in good shape." I was about to turn around in confusion...oh, you meant me! "Well, hehe...not really. Must be the weekly rollerblading."

I have weird legs. People have said this about my legs even when I haven't exercised for months. Maybe one of these days a doctor will open up my leg with a knife and find it's really a rubber suit like Daredevil's, with foam muscles. Now I just need foam rubber arms...


Home