Posted 7:17 PM
by Blah blah
Whew!
Exhausted. My whole body is sore from a week of intense exercise. I just played four hours of rollerhockey today. Herb and Patrick were kind enough to spend extra time teaching me. I also met and played hockey with Bobby, creator of
SVChinese.org. He's from Shanghai and has quite a sense of humor!
Last night
Patrick and I went to Lisa and Victor's "Silent Party." Lisa is a very cool, game-for-anything British lady who moved here from London three years ago. She was the first to jump into the pool, even in her red dress! Hehe... Victor is another social butterfly, an Indian guy who may be coming to our next rollerblading day, Patrick!
Earlier this week: I played four days of tennis and ran laps.
Tomorrow: swimming, rollerblading (again), and dancing.
Will my body ever quit? Hehe...
Also, congratulations to
Pjammer on the premiere of his group's independent film,
The Matrix Regurgiated, last night in San Francisco! As
he wrote here, he was cast to play the part of Agent Smith in this spoof of
The Matrix. He called me last night and was very very happy with the turnout and feedback, especially from the ladies. *Wink*
They will be posting the 30-minute movie soon on
iFILM.