Tiger Cafe     
    

Thursday, July 17, 2003


Thai Dinner Fundraising and Singles Party (Photos)

Please attend Ladda's event! She's raising money to fight leukemia and lymphoma. It's also a singles event:

Thai Dinner Fundraising Party (MixerMixer version of this event).

Saturday, July 19, 6-9:30pm

Thai Basil
208 Town & Country Village
Sunnyvale, CA 94086




Besides a delicious dinner from Thai Basil, which I feel is one of the best Thai restaurants in Silicon Valley, you get this splendid evening:

6:00 PM – Guests register and seating start
6:15 PM - “Survivor Island Buddy” Game
6:30 PM – “Rate me Spicy or Not”
6:50 PM – “Spiciest Moment story Contest”
7:15 PM – Dinner Start
7:30 PM – Thai Classical Dance
8:00 PM – Tahiti Hawaiian Dance
8:30 PM – Drawing Raffle Tickets
9:00 PM – Spicy Mingle till the end

You may pay online via Paypal.

Ladda, one of Patrick's friends, is from Thailand. I met her several months ago. She's been training for two months with the "Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training to run a 26.2-mile marathon on October 5th in Portland, Oregon. She has committed to raise at least $3,000 to benefit cancer research" through events like this dinner. See Ladda's Team in Training homepage, recording her training schedule to date.

Patrick will be there as the host. (I can't make it.)

See Patrick's photos of the King's Ball, celebrating the birthday of Thailand's king. I wonder if Ladda's dinner will be similar.

I've talked much about my friend Patrick but haven't shown you his photo yet. (Patrick's photo page. Please email him if you'd like to buy some prints.) Here's a nice picture of him at the Benz Concert:



See tons of goofy pictures of Patrick. This is hilarious and cute!


Home