Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, July 09, 2003


See Mark Kines' New Movie, Claustrophobia: July 11, 8 pm! (Entertainment)

From my writer/director friend Mark Kines (read his online journal about his filmmaking). I know Mark from junior high and high school, and I wrote about him here in detail. The first movie he wrote, directed, and produced was Foreign Correspondents.

Now he's finished and just begun to show friends his latest film, Claustrophobia. Come Friday to the screening and meet Mark, me, and some of his filmmaking friends! He's here from Los Angeles.
_______________
I'm in San Jose this week, happy to show you my new thriller "Claustrophobia." A friend of mine is generously allowing me the use of his college to show the film, so here's the scoop:

CLAUSTROPHOBIA

Friday, July 11, 2003 - 8pm
International Technology University Auditorium
1650 Warburton Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050


It's near Scott Blvd. and El Camino Real in Santa Clara.

This is a HUGE auditorium (300 seats) so feel free to invite all your friends - this screening is free.

If you cannot make it on Friday, please let me know if you'll be available to watch it on Thursday, Saturday or Sunday nights. If there's enough of a response I might arrange a small TV party at somebody's house on one of those dates. Otherwise, see you there on Friday at 8pm!

-Mark


Home