Posted 1:05 PM
by Blah blah
Love in Silicon Valley (Relationships)
From the
forums of
Silicon Valley Chinese (SVChinese.org), a "Craigslist" in Chinese for the Bay Area, see what various Chinese guys think about the male/female imbalance here in Silicon Valley, gold digging mainland Chinese women here, and more.
I introduced Bobby, the creator of SVChinese.org, to Christine's
Oriented.com company and said maybe they could do a cross-promotion. Christine loves his site. I think Bobby reads my blog now.
I just talked to Bobby! He plans to meet Christine this week. He wants to meet me, her, and my friend Sally (who introduced me to this site). Yay for the Internet. He also plays rollerhockey,
Patrick. Yeah, I invited him already. I'm turning into Patrick's main salesman.
Read the
Love in Silicon Valley forum. Bobby says I have a "party face."
Very useful:
How to set up Microsoft Windows to accept Chinese character input.