Posted 11:45 PM
by Blah blah
Dr. Phil Test (Psychology)
Huang just sent me this
psychology test that Dr. Phil supposely gave on Oprah. He scored 55 and she scored 38.
Ha! I also scored 55! I guess it doesn't say "amateur Dr. Phil" on my Friendster profile for nothing. Take it with a grain of salt, kids.
51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who’s quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and venturesome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
Some of the questions could have gone any direction, like "What's your sleeping position?" Here are my answers:
1. c = 6 points. I'm definitely more of a night person. But I can wake early if needed.
2. c = 7. It's either a or c. I generally walk fast. Even faster than some New Yorkers when I was in Manhattan.
3. c = 5. Between a, c, or d. If I really feel a vibe with someone, I touch him or her.
4. b = 6. Either b, c, or d. This seems like a dumb question. I'm not Sharon Stone here!
5. b = 4. Between a, b, or c. I enjoy laughing, but I'm not a braying horse.
6. b = 4. I'm not shy at parties, but I think people who feel they must make a "loud entrance" can be a bit showy.
7. c = 4.
8. a = 6. I like the color of fire and sunset the most. :p Note this blog's color?
9. a = 7. Dumb question. Entirely depends on how much Chardonnay I drank.
10. e = 6. Between e and f. I rarely remember my dreams and try to sleep deeply enough to drool.