Tiger Cafe     
    

Friday, July 25, 2003


Come Dance Tonight, 7:15 pm. Join MixerMixer. (Events)

Come dance with us tonight at Starlite! Some of my friends, who are not on this list, are coming. See Map.

Mariah (see her homepage) and I are hosting. Remember to tell them at the door that I referred you.



Mariah says: "Yes, I have competed in all 4 styles, all 19 dances. On the side I know some hustle and West Coast swing. I have spent the least amount of time on bolero and Viennese waltz though. I do compete in them, but less often than the rest. This year I was the captain of the team at school and attended a competition every single weekend. It was crazy!!!...

There goes Ray, embarassing me by posting my dance resume. Well I just thought I would post this wonderful website.

ballroomdancers.com

This is a great place to check out weekly variations in video format, written lessons about turning and spinning, and basic moves in each dance if you need some review or if you are a beginner. There is even a glossary of dance terminology. I suggest looking under "learning center". =) And if you really want to browse around, there are some *hot* costumes for sale. Mmmmm...sexy latin costumes. Every girl needs one. See you all and don't be afraid to ask me any questions you might have. ^o^"

If you still haven't joined MixerMixer, what are you waiting for? I've already met a ton of new people from it, IN THE FLESH. I like it better than Friendster, which doesn't make your Internet relationships into flesh-and-blood ones.

I'm old-fashioned and prefer talking on the phone and meeting people in the flesh to fantasy Internet relationships.

The best part is that anyone can plan an event and it pops up in the calendar for all to see. So far it has over 2000 members, mostly in the Bay Area, but it's spreading around the country.

It's completely free. Plus the site loads quickly and has never crashed.

Join MixerMixer, invite your friends, and create your own social hub, regardless of where you live!


Home