Tiger Cafe     
    

Friday, June 20, 2003


Sam Magazine (Media)

Starting today, I'm the managing editor for Sam Magazine, an Asian men's magazine. (Think sexy Asian girl pictures, or an Asian Maxim.) Each month we'll have a new Asian model on the cover. Most of these girls are from the Bay Area.

We won't publish the first print issue till next year. In the meantime, enjoy our website. Please send me (and Sam) comments on it!

I haven't done much yet. I'm gonna try to spice up the writing and articles. I'll also help with some web development. I know Sam (the founder) through Gap, a guy who works for a congresswoman here. Gap is head of the Silicon Valley Asian Pacific American Democratic Club. He had been a guest on my political TV talk show, and he'd invited me to practice with the Stanford Taekwondo Club.

Sam takes stunning photos. Check out our site for a sample! Will women enjoy the magazine too? I certainly think so, especially since whenever I've linked to girls' pics here, it's the girls who keep urging me to post more girl pics!

Both Sam and Gap are Korean, and Sam had thought I was Korean too. Ha! People have also thought that I was Japanese or from Hong Kong.


Home