Posted 5:21 PM
by Blah blah
Raymond's Cab Service (Humor)
Pjammer just called me today from the San Jose Airport, after coming from New York City. He'd just lost his ride and wondered if I'd take him to the Fremont BART station. I said sure and we had a good lunch together. He just came back from his conference in New York.
A few days ago,
Patrick called me from the Oakland Airport, after coming from Chicago. He'd also lost his ride, for another reason, and wondered if I'd pick him up from the Fremont BART. We also had a good talk.
Tomorrow, I'm picking up
The Hulk from the San Francisco Airport. He's flying in from Los Angeles after shooting his movie that comes out this Friday. Since he weighs at least 3,000 pounds, I'm asking him to sit on the trunk of my car so he'll fit. Contrary to the movie Hulk, the real Hulk doesn't have super-strength, eats lots of ice cream (green tea), and has a pot belly. Normally he's not a gym fanatic. He only worked out his body for the movie. In real-life the Hulk is shy, likes interior decorating (mainly green wallpaper), eats that green grass jelly Asian stuff, and has mostly gay friends. He also rarely gets angry. He became a Buddhist many years ago and suffers from "nice guy syndrome."
Who's next? I only drive people with websites.