Tiger Cafe     
    

Thursday, June 26, 2003


Older Women & Younger Men (Revealing)

All Ashton & Demi, all the time (USA Today). Doubtless you've been following the gossip about the new Hollywood couple, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, Demi aged 40 with a seemingly new plastic surgery enhanced body, and Ashton at 25 "canoodling" happily. (Demi's amazing new look Herald Sun) And Ashton studied chemical engineering in college, like me!

In 2000 we had the robbing-the-cradle relationship between Chinese singers Nicholas Tse (then 19) and Faye Wong (then 31). Wong had just divorced her husband of three years.

As someone who used to mainly date older women, I have an inkling of why Ashton and Nicholas do it. The oldest woman I've dated was 10 years older than I. And yes, I have dated divorced women.

Basically, age is a sham. A number means nothing in the continual mystery of the human heart. Whomever finds that connection, however their age difference, deserves joy and congratulations. It's hard enough to find love as it is.

An ex of mine. She was older:



Home