Tiger Cafe     
    

Friday, June 13, 2003


Harrison "Loves" Calista. Calista: Age Doesn't Matter. (Celebrity Gossip)

Awww...! Calista looks like a sweetie. Who wouldn't fall in love with her?

Harrison Ford Admits His Love for Flockhart (Reuters):

"Harrison Ford has admitted it. He loves Calista Flockhart. 'I'm in love,' the famously taciturn Indiana Jones star told the latest issue of People magazine.

'Romantic love is one of the most exciting and fulfilling kinds of love and I think there is potential for it at any stage of your life. I was not surprised that I was able to fall in love, and I wasn't surprised that I did. But I'm very grateful,' Ford, 60, said of his 'commingled' life with former Ally McBeal star Flockhart.

Ford and Flockhart have been the subject of tabloid gossip since they hooked up at the January 2002 Golden Globe awards but until now their relationship has elicited mostly terse 'no comments' from Ford."

Flockhart OK With Age Gap With Ford (AP):

"The Ally McBeal star was positively mushy about the 60-year-old actor...'I like the way he looks first thing in the morning...It's not handsome. It's more cute. He looks like a little boy. You know how when you wake up in the morning and you're kind of puffy and rumpled and you look kind of vulnerable? That's what he looks like.'

The 38-year-old actress says the age gap between her and the Indiana Jones star has never bothered her. The two met at the Golden Globe Awards in January 2002; Flockhart and her 2-year-old son, Liam, moved into Ford's Los Angeles home earlier this year.

'It doesn't faze me,' she said. 'Sometimes I even say, "Wow, I keep forgetting that he's (22) years older than me." It doesn't factor into our relationship at all.' "
_______________
I need to start trolling the elementary schools. :p

By the way, some of you have said you'd like to see my baby and boyhood pics. Would you? I must get a scanner. Some say they are cute.


Home