Tiger Cafe     
    

Sunday, June 29, 2003


Coming soon...

Arrgh. Running around the last few days. No time to write. Possible upcoming topics:

- Worked more on that house in Los Gatos for Habitat for Humanity Silicon Valley. I helped them dig holes and lay the foundation for a deck. Talked more to the African family that will be living in it.
- Happy Hour for NAAAP SF last week. Met Pjammer, Christine, and a bunch of other cool people.
- Party at Patrick's new "manufactured house" last night. Fascinating topic.
- Miss Ginny Cheng sent me her pictures from her trip to Thailand. See lots of cute Taiwanese girl pics on her site. Sorry guys---they are all far away, yet many are single. I haven't seen Ginny since I took her to dinner in San Francisco.
- My Friendster friends list has grown like crazy. Friendster itself is growing at LEAST 1000 new people per day. I searched for some of my exes in the "User Search" but didn't find them. Hehe. I know---Friendster can be DANGEROUS.
- Some people, like Ginny, are big social connectors. I notice her friends list has a lot of accomplished, single girls, but mainly in Taipei. Here in the Bay Area, most of those types of girls would be taken. Says something about the supply and demand, no?
- The latest online issue of SAM magazine is coming out soon. Be patient. I'm working on it!

See? I NEVER run out of material for this blog. Never.


Home