Posted 5:00 PM
by Blah blah
Overweight Jedi Video (Funny)
Met my good friend Magdalene today. I wanted to post her pic for you, but the Berkeley administrators still haven't giving us access to our accounts (where I post all my extra photos). Still waiting.
It seems like I've been doing a "Jayson Blair" the last two days and copying posts from other people. At least I always credit my sources and copy from the best!
From
Eric, this
link is HILARIOUS. Three cheers for the overweight Jedi community:
"Apparently some kid used a video camera at his school to record his Star Wars fighting skills, then failed to remove the cassette.
Watch the video
It didn't take long for the online community to remix it with full Star Wars special effects and light saber noises.
Watch the video 
"
To make it easier for you to find the entries you like, I'm gonna categorize all my posts from now on, like I do in
Best of Tiger Cafe. I'll add labels like Funny, Thoughtful, Politics, Entertainment, Business, Revealing, and Poetic to the ends of my titles.