Posted 8:33 AM
by Blah blah
Matrix Party in San Francisco. Meeting Two People. (Entertainment)
I'm back. For those who don't want to keep clicking my site every day, please
join my Notify List. In the future, I'll just send out notes to you through that!
That tall Asian blogger,
Pjammer, is planning with his artist friend Farsam a huge party in San Francisco next week, celebrating the release of
The Matrix: Reloaded.
Feel free to attend
The Matrix Pre-Loaded Launch Party - Wed, May 14th 7PM!
Pjammer (aka "Kai") is just finished acting in a short film, a spoof of
The Matrix. I've met him several times already. He bought 50 Matrix tickets from the SF Metreon the other day, most of which are taken already. If you respond through him or me (I am on his mailing list), you get a discount to attend the event. You probably WON'T get to attend the advanced screening these tickets are for. Please go see the fruits of Pjammer's hard work and party up with other Matrix geeks!
WHOA.
(Since I get barely any feedback on this blog, but people still read it, I'm gonna keep experimenting with content. Please bear with me if I try a lot of weird stuff, ok? And I appreciate MORE FEEDBACK. As far as I'm concerned, my warblogging is OVER. I'm sure some of you are relieved.)
News: Next week I'm meeting up in Oakland with
Bich Ngoc! I can't find a good picture of her to show you. Here's a
slightly hidden photo of her. She's flying into town from Washington, DC, where she just finished working as an intern for her Congresswoman. I first met Bich Ngoc at Eric's house last year, also at Vienna's concert, and we've stayed in touch. :D She's a political science student at USC and active on the side in the music business, helping to promote singer friends of hers like
Fisher,
Pete Yorn, and the Filipina girl
Maya Marin.
She's Vietnamese and wants you to know her name is pronounced "bick," not "bitch."
I'm also meeting another girl after that. (No, I don't only meet girls! Hey, I met Pjammer recently.) She's someone in the Bay Area who actually found my blog while searching for "
Paolo Bediones." Yup, it's one of the few times I'll be meeting someone, a non-blogger, who discovered me from my blog! Since I don't have many friends who actually read this blog, it's nice when I can make a real-life friend who appreciates my writing!
Bediones is a
popular young TV guy in the Philippines. He hosts a quiz show and a news magazine program (
Extra-Extra). Girls say he's a cutie. He's also the grandnephew of ex-President Ferdinand Marcos.
Chel (a former cowriter here) had written about her sexual fantasies about him here.
Well this girl I'm meeting went to high school with Bediones. She's a film geek too. Even watched that little known Christian Bale film,
Equilibrium, which is sort of a ripoff of George Orwell's
1984 story.
So thanks to this blog, I'm meeting two cool new people! Yeah baby!
Sandy, when are we getting together?