Tiger Cafe     
    

Tuesday, May 27, 2003


Coming up: I've just joined the staff of a magazine. Will let you know soon which one.

Breakup Girl (Relationships)

Breakup Girl lives again! This is the BEST relationship advice website I've ever seen, past or present. Lynn Harris, the Manhattan comedian who writes Breakup Girl, is BACK after a two year absence. (Oprah Winfrey's Oxygen cable TV network bought Breakup Girl, then they DUMPED her.) I have seriously missed her. Breakup Girl's advice really changed me and taught me about relationships during the years I religiously read it.

Her site covers all possible relationship problems you can think of, besides murdering your spouse. :D She's wise, compassionate, and super funny. Breakup Girl is the best love advice writer, period.

Lynn Harris also wrote this article in Salon.com about the Soulmate Calculator.

Read more than three years of her advice! Read her funny but educational comics and Flash animations.

For love advice in the Philippines, check out the Dear Tita blog.


Home