Tiger Cafe     
    

Sunday, May 18, 2003


Bich Ngoc, Sandy, and Brent (Photos)

I had dim sum with Sandy, her boyfriend Brent, and Bich Ngoc today! Our talk was really fast and funny, and we ate much shrimp. We teased Bich Ngoc for her "Daria" look. Hehe... She bubbled with talk like how she as a journalism student had to fight to get stories from the police department. She also took a rambling journalism class recently from Richard Reeves. Sandy and Bich Ngoc actually are from the same city! Sandy talked about their noisy upstairs neighbors and how they had to keep hitting a broom handle on the ceiling. Brent was very cool too. He told us a way to spam spammers with a Perl script.

By the way, Bich Ngoc and I are not really only as tall as a chair. We are kneeling.

From left to right: I, Bich Ngoc, Sandy, and Brent. Click pix for full-size.



Home