Tiger Cafe     
    

Saturday, May 17, 2003


Au Revoir, Rice Bowl Journals (Sad)

Certain stuff happened the last couple of days that disgusted me and caused me to lose what remaining respect I ever had for certain RBJ members. As one of the oldest members, who has supported and promoted RBJ here from the beginning, I am saddened and disappointed by the maliciousness and immaturity I witnessed and experienced the last two days. It's been a big pain in the butt.

I happily quit Rice Bowl Journals and will never come back.

Some of those on RBJ who dislike me will probably try to trash talk and spread gossip about me. Well wait till you hear my side before jumping to conclusions.

One thing you should know about me: I have not shied away from controversy when I thought an issue was very important. I do not get intimidated easily, and I don't care if I'm unpopular. I care about fairness and what I believe to be the truth.

Next!


Home