Posted 7:49 PM
by Blah blah
Tired of Blogging
First, it was
Mira's birthday yesterday!!! Happy Birthday, Miss Quirky Sound Effects!
Second, I'm getting rather tired of blogging. We don't have the dialogue or give-and-take here we used to. I find I'm using this blog as a placeholder for thoughts I want to read again and feel like I care less about the audience. Part of it is my fault too. I haven't really read other people's blogs for a while, either. There comes a time when you want to get away from the lives of people you may never meet and focus on those whom are tangible and right before you. A time when you are tired of speculating and eager to accomplish.
I see many people come here but who never leave comments any more. And I wonder, do we really have a connection, or it is like sharing your diary with a neighbor who speaks only Russian? Should I be focusing more of this energy I use to unburden my thoughts into people in real life, in my goals for the future?
I don't know. Maybe I'll give Tiger Cafe another month. I've been writing this since October 2000. Tiger Cafe will be one year old by next week.
My life is too young to be spent retelling old stories. I must live more fresh experiences and write less.
Friends is ending by next season. So is
Sex and the City. Maybe it's time to pull the plug and for people to keep in touch with me the old-fashioned way.