Posted 9:35 AM
by Blah blah
Ending our Group Blog?
A whole bunch of you writers have been leaving Tiger Cafe. Seems like most of you prefer to read but not to write? Anyway, I'm thinking of stopping the group blog entirely and going back to writing alone. I don't want to have to pressure people to write regularly. I'd rather have people write if they really have something they are dying to say.
Do we need a change in focus? More focus? More variety of people? Less frequency---once a month?
As I said before, sometimes I wonder why the hell I'm doing this. I try to write for an audience, which is why feedback is important to me. The less feedback I get, the less I want to write for others. Lately I've been writing more just for myself---notes, bookmarks.
Maybe the time has come to turn this back into a simple webpage for my friends only, instead of a general audience. Where I just post some pics of what I'm doing, just talk about personal and friend news, etc.
What do you think?