Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, December 02, 2002


For those of you who would rather see photos than read, check out Photoblogs.org. High quality photo blogs.

Please Use My Index

For those who've been complaining you can't keep up with the quantity of writing here, I hear ya. (See my post, I Write Too Much!) I try to regularly update the index for this blog,

The Best of Tiger Cafe

Sort through here for entries that interest you. Sure I cut and paste from others. Sure I steal. I seek the best. I want quality. I want entries I can return to six months from now and still find stimulating and enlightening.

Also, November was the most productive month ever on Tiger Cafe, in terms of quality and quantity of entries. Part of that is because I added so many cowriters. Anyhow, sorry if you can't keep up with me. Please use my index more often. If I ever set aside time, I want to make extra pages to classify the best entries by categories: romantic, funny, philosophical, business, politics, introductions, etc. I welcome any suggestions for making this blog easier to navigate and for finding an old entry quickly.

By the way, our commenting system, HaloScan, is archiving old comments. If you go back a few weeks, it will not count comments any more and only show "Comments(0)" when they are really still there if you click them.


Home