Posted 8:14 PM
by Anonymous
Say Hi to Raven!

I have known Raymond (in an online sense) since about July of this year and have been an avid reader of Tiger Cafe since that time. I got an email from him the other day asking me if I wanted to co-write here. I'm honored to have been asked because Tiger Cafe is home to a lot of witty and talented writers. I'll try to live up to that.
So, without further ado I believe introductions are in order. My name is Raven and several of you may know me from
The RBJ Forums, to everyone else "Hello." I'm in the consulting business and oddly enough I have never had
my own journal until this past year. So, I'm relatively new to the whole online journaling craze. I guess I owe the fact that I am writing this today to my fiancee,
Mona. She has kept an online journal for years and pushed me to do the same so that we would have a record of our thoughts before the wedding. I was a bit apprehensive at first but I'm glad that I decided to do it because it has given me the opportunity to better express myself. It has actually worked out fairly well because I live most of my life on the road and its great to be able to write about my experiences from anywhere.
So, I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts, wisdom, humor and a smidgen of controversy with all of the readers of Tiger Cafe. It's great to be aboard!