Posted 7:48 AM
by Blah blah
My Favorite Journal Entries!
I finally did it! Here is
***The Best of Tiger Cafe***
Cheshire mentioned it was hard to find old entries because I write too much.
Well it was a HUGE, godawful pain, but I finally made a page of my favorite journal entries from Tiger Cafe.
Please leave comments here. I'm thinking of organizing them in different ways (by author, by type of entry---romantic, funny, etc. If I ever have time.) What do you think? And
please title your entries. It makes it easier for us to sort and index them.
______________________
Unica Hija: "pms folks. the infamous irregular period hasn't arrived yet and i'm feeling out of it.
goddamn you egg, there is no sperm coming to fertilize you so get out get out get out!!!"
I've added this link of
Yummy Women to my
Entertainment Links below. Quick loading, fashionable, and oh soooo yummmmy gorgeous!
I must take a long break from writing. I've said all that needs to be said already. Just looking back made me exhausted. It was hard to really say which were the "best" because we had so many great entries!