Posted 5:44 PM
by Blah blah
My Birthday
Everyone, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your birthday wishes (including
your RBJ ones).
I am old enough to crawl back in my crib and drool on my thumb now.
My RBJ response:
I am all CHOKED UP, guys, especially now that
Carlos is singing to me in the Filipino style of Marilyn Monroe!
-First,
Grace, thank you for your kind wishes and encouragement. When will we ever get to see your OTHER eye in your avatar?
-
Sophia, I just had a nice lunch with my parents. Warm wishes to you and Kris Kris Kris. We should call him "Triple K."
-To fellow notorious flirt, Gongju
Key, *wink wink*, from Gochu.
-
Julienne, whoa, who is that masked lady? *Hugs*
-
Syclick, I'm old enough to be an OPPA now. Wait---is a girl OPPA called an OMMA?
-
Danny, stop flirting with me the rest of the year please. Today it's fine! *wink* Thank you for showing me how I look bald.
-
Larz, thank you "maen." You're funny.
-To fellow Libra,
Iris, Happy recent Birthday to you too! We Libras gotta stick together. I'm proud to be a
Libran, as long as people don't confuse that with "librarian."
-
Ben, nice colors! Beautiful new design, by the way. Thank you for being supportive. I need to learn some photography from you, man.
-
Chris, thank you for being such a cool guy! Next time I go to SF or we have a chance to meet, I'll call you in advance!
-
Corine, I had fun just writing this long reponse! Thanks for being soooo...TEASABLE.
-
Cameron, I never watch that show, but I will try to imagine I'm Ray Romano when someone doesn't laugh at my jokes.
-Shway, I'm perfectly open to seeing that "naked Asian man" privately, after hours. As long as it's not someone I know.
-
Miyu, nice to see you again! How's your dancing? Make sure to give me your autograph now, when I can still afford it.
-
Brian, thanks.
WHEW, it's like I just signed all of your high school yearbooks! I have such fun reading and talking to you, learning about sex from Danny, etc. that all my lost income and missed dates have been worth it.