Posted 6:57 PM
by Blah blah
I Write Too Much
I feel like a character in an Aaron Sorkin drama. They talk too much. Despite how much I try to cut this blog's writing to its bare essentials, Tiger Cafe seems like the wordiest blog I know.
If you count all the articles and excerpts I quote, this blog averages around say 15 to 22 pages a week. That's in plain text. Adding cowriters has boosted the page numbers. Multiply that by 52 weeks, and Tiger Cafe churns out from 780 to 1140 pages a year! If you get that far without konking out, you'll almost have read enough crap for the
Lord of the Rings!
Tiger Cafe Statistics
Number of pages written per week: 15 to 22.
Number this week: 20.
Number of pages per year: 780 to 1140.
Number of words this past week: 11,500.
Number of unique words: 2600.
Number of words per year: 600,000! God. Shoot me now.
Number of times we used the word "you" this week: 124 (the hell with high school English teachers. You you you you you!)
Number of "girl" or "girls" used: 41.
Number of "lady": 0. (Cheshire would be proud of me.)
Who wrote the weirdest words: Sylvia.
They were: "Sylvia-land" and "LABIA" (Lesbians Against Boys Invading Anything).