Posted 7:25 AM
by Blah blah
From RBJ, about the harassment story,
Mira said: "Please excuse Raymond. He's just protective of his very lovely, very talented, very sexy, drop-dead-gorgeous-can't help-it co-writers. ;)"
Hahahahaha! You got that right, baby!
The other day, I had a wonderful chat with
Jocelyn and
Mira. We definitely made a connection. Jocelyn recently started her new blog. Check her out! From
Jocelyn's comments on our talk,
Danny (her husband): "Raymond is the KING!!!!!!" (repeated NINE times)
Arnold: "dang.. 9 times.. sounds like you got a little crush danny. :D"
Jocelyn: "Holy Shit..
I think my own husband has a crush on you, Ray! I was shocked to find 12 comments on my page.. I thought I was *that * loved... Stop invading my damn site! Jeez... go away for once, you already have RBJ to take over, I am not gonna let you take control of this place.. It be mine."