Posted 8:12 AM
by Blah blah
Excellent career site for us locals:
Laid Off in Silicon Valley. Very handy!
Grouping Blogs by Mood
When I get a chance, I'm gonna make popup pages organized by type of blog/site and list them in the upper left column of Tiger Cafe, with icons. I think one of the problems with having a bare list of blogs is your readers have no idea what to read and no time to sift through all of the crap people put up before you get to the meat of who they are.
Since part of my mission is to make the blog reading experience as enjoyable and efficient for you as possible,
I will group blogs/sites by mood the following way:
- Funny (smiley icon)
- Romantic (heart icon)
- Thought-provoking (brain icon)
- Eye candy (photo icon)
Should I make a group for "Complaining" or "Depressing" or "Car crash quality" too? By car crash I mean people who are self-destructive. Nah. Too many blogs are like this.
If I ever have the time or inclination, I'd want to make popup lists of my favorite Tiger Cafe blog entries too, maybe grouped the same way. What do you all think?