Posted 11:12 PM
by Blah blah
Celebrity Couples: Age Differences
You know, this list makes me feel like it's no biggie to date someone 10-15 years younger than I, if that ever happens. I'd better start scouring the high schools now.
1.
Biggest age differences:
J. Howard Marshall II . . . Anna Nicole Smith: 63 years
Glynn Wolfe . . . Daisy: 63 years
Tony Randall . . . Heather Harlan: 51 years (She just had a baby last year, dang it. Tony is 80.)
Kirk Kerkorian . . . Lisa Bonder: 48 years
Cary Grant . . . Barbara Harris: 47 years
Anthony Quinn . . . Kathy Benvin: 47 years
Tony Curtis . . . Jill Vanden Berg: 45 years
Fred Astaire . . . Robyn Smith: 44 years (Yeah Fred! He's a stud in my book, and eternally young, so I can see this.)
2.
Biggest difference in which the WOMAN is older:
Joan Collins . . . Percy Gibson: 32 years, Husband #5
3.
The next one is usually younger:
Joan Collins . . . Robin Hurlstone: 25 years (Boyfriend)
Joan Collins . . . Percy Gibson: 32 years (Husband 5)
John Derek . . . Ursula Andress: 10 years (Wife 2)
John Derek . . . Linda Evans: 16 years (Wife 3)
John Derek . . . Bo Derek (Mary Collins): 30 years (Wife 4)
Cary Grant . . . Virginia Cherrill: 4 years (Wife 1)
Cary Grant . . . Betsy Drake: 19 years (Wife 3)
Cary Grant . . . Dyan Cannon: 33 years (Wife 4)
Cary Grant . . . Barbara Harris: 47 years (Wife 5)
4.
Hot older woman pattern:
Elizabeth Taylor . . . Larry Fortensky: 20 years
Vanna White . . . Colby Donaldson: 17 years
Raquel Welch . . . Richard Palmer: 14 years
Vanessa L. Williams . . . Rick Fox: 6 years
J.K. Rowling . . . Neil Murray: 5 years
As you know, I really enjoy reading blogs by
Sex and the City type of women (or women who identify with that show). When I saw Michelle (below) liked that show, I snatched her up for Tiger Cafe. It's a litmus test. I don't get cable and have never even seen the show! But I've seen the women who like it.
Here's a new SATC woman on my reading list. Kinda reminds me of Key. She's in San Francisco:
Honeydew. Read. Go!