Posted 11:14 AM
by e*star
I'll lead off of Raymond's topic of favorite sites... Since we've been on the topic of Bora Bora, I'll share with you favorite sites that are relevant to Asian female exoticism... :) Let's see what other fellow grrrl's and womyn are out there. ;)
This site,
bigbadchinesemama.com, was created by Kristina Wong, one of my friends from
school for an Asian American mass media class project. WARNING: the guestbook attracts many, many sicko's. It is quite, quite amazing because her site receives much, much acclaim for its message from other Asian American media.
Angry Little Asian Girl expanded into an "Angry Little Girl" site. They do weekly comic strips relevant to growing up female in a man's world. :)
This site,
Exoticize My Fist hasn't been updated for a long, long time, but I'm still mentioning it because as far as I could remember, it was one of the first sites dedicating itself to the plight of Asian American feminism.
Yelloh Girls is a site on a book that is actually out, filled with memoirs of growing up Asian and female.
Enjoy!
*e