Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, September 16, 2002



How Low Can You Get?

I felt very reluctant to post this email from a woman in Manhattan. Since it's already public, I'm gonna post it, sadly, as a lesson for us. Another reputation goes down the drain with the flick of the Reply button. Reminds me of the notorious email by Peter Chung last year that got him fired. Irony of ironies!
__________________________
From: Tripp Murray
To: Mary B Callahan/US/ABAS/PwC@Americas-US.com
cc:
09/05/2002 10:01
Subject:

So are you off to the Bon Jovi show tonight in Times Square? Sounds like it is going to some turnout. What division of audit are you in for PWC?

Are you heading out tonight? A friend of mine is leaving for MBA School in France so, he is throwing himself a going away party at Park, ever been? What are the plans for this weekend, recovery from the long weekend or adding just a little more hurt to the situation?

TTFN,
Tripp Murray
Associate
TM Capital Corp.
__________________________
From: mary.b.callahan@us.pwcglobal.com
[mailto:mary.b.callahan@us.pwcglobal.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:48 AM
To: Tripp Murray
Subject: All time low

Ok first -- here is the e-mail I received from Tripp, the new guy I met last week. If you want to go out, perhaps we can get him to pay for drinks at the Park. Since we have not slept together, he will of course be trying to impress me and will, therefore, do anything I ask. Unlike John, who fell asleep during sex last night. I went over to his place last night around 11:30. We started having sex. When I noticed his eyes were closed for a little too long, I said "John wake up." At which, point he shot up saying "what'd I miss." Yes, I think that is a new low.

Let me know about tonight. I think you need company.
__________________________
From: Tripp Murray
To: Christopher R Cattani
cc:
01:38 PM
Subject: FW: All Time Low

Please, read my email first. Then read her email, I think that she was forwarding my email to a friend but hit reply instead. You will love this
__________________________
----- Forwarded by Christopher R Cattani/JPMCHASE on 09/05/2002----
(etc.)
__________________________
This email is already in the press.

Here's talk about it on Metafilter.

New topic: here's a set of emails from a materialistic Korean girl this May that also flew all over the place! While she worked at the American Heart Association, she had NO heart to give. Here, the bitch got what she deserved:

From: "Brom, Jennifer A."
To: "'blicharz@hotmail.com'"
Subject: FW: The dish...
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:17:53 -0500

Jenn, I had to forward this on to you, apparently this e-mail from Jackie Kim regarding her date with Casey has been floating around. It is hysterical. The e-mail says alot about what a stuck-up shallow chick Jackie is. Advise Casey to stay away........ especially this summer on the boat.

"Makar, Tim R - (DET)"

To:

ALL- This could possibly be the funniest email I have ever read. while many of you know the person involved, you don't have to know her to enjoy her detachment from reality...

Scroll down to the bottom for the original message.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Mccrory, Andrea (A.) [mailto:amccrory@ford.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 9:28 AM
To: Makar, Tim R - (DET)
Subject: FW: The dish...

You'll get a kick out of this.

Andrea McCrory
MFE-Material Handling & Packaging Engineering
Small Car & Commercial Truck Ops.
email: amccrory@ford.com phone: 313-322-5646
fax: 313-323-8279

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Breese [mailto:SBreese@michcpa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 2:57 PM
To: 'amccrory@ford.com'
Subject: FW: The dish...

You will not believe this (actually you will). Kristen Luckhardt sent me this, and it was sent to her by another random person. People are sending around this email from Jackie just because it is funny how gay she is. I didn't think it was possible, but she actually has become more shallow and materialistic since she moved to Chicago.

-----Original Message-----
From: KLuckhardt@wsgr.com [mailto:KLuckhardt@wsgr.com] Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 2:34 PM
To: SBreese@michcpa.org Subject: FW: The dish...


I got this from one of the girls I lived in London with....

-----Original Message-----
From: blivingston@chubb.com [mailto:blivingston@chubb.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 2:02 PM
To: Luckhardt, Kristen
Subject: The dish...

I cannot believe you know these people? Please advise as to what you think?

Bridget R. Livingston
Underwriter
Chubb Executive Protection
(312)831-3796
blivingston@chubb.com ----- Forwarded by Bridget R Livingston/ChubbMail on 05/15/02
04:01 PM
-----

I think I'm shallow sometimes, take a look at what one of Amanda's semi-friends wrote. This is the Asian girl that was at her apartment the night that we went there for her little party.

----- Message from "Amanda Moore" on Wed,
15 May
2002 15:17:35 -0500 -----

To: ag1347@wayne.edu
Subject: Fwd: RE: The dish...


From: Sarah Cicero
To: 'Jacqueline Kim' , 'Amanda Moore'
, "'doyleall@hotmail.com'", [etc...]
Subject: RE: The dish...
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:20:11 -0400

Are you kidding me? Jackie you might want to read your e-mails before you hit the send button. I just here about all of this shit. How do you all deal with her on a daily basis. JK. And, yes this is Cicero, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I hope everybody is doing good and I usually enjoy hearing from Jackie and all of her updates about
everybody.

Thank you,

Sarah E. Cicero
Alberici/Clayco, Field Engineer
AAM Global Headquarters
Ph: 313-872-0935
Fax: 313-872-0177


-----Original


Message-----******************************************************
From: Jacqueline Kim [mailto:Jacqueline.Kim@heart.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 10:05 AM
To: [29 people]
Subject: The dish...

The update

Well...Mr. Casey O'Brien showed up at my door at about 8:15ish. Sporting a pair of cute jeans, a button up and a black jacket. For his outfit I would give him about a B. As for looks, he was cute but on the shorter side and his hair was a little too long. Far from a mullet but longer than I would prefer but let's not dwell on that because he can kinda get away with it.

So for looks, I would probably give him another B. Car- BMW, like I stated before. A great car, he'll have to get and A for that. He gets and A+ for his manners and politeness. Marcie, he opened the car door everytime!

Super polite. Overall general appearance will cap at a B+.

AS for the place we went to, another "A". The Tasting Room is an excellent date place. I was never the wine connoisseur but I'm gradually thinking I could become one. We had 4 glasses each of different white wines and a cheese flight, which was the perfect food mecca to go with the wine.

Place is awesome, I recommend all of you guys to attend this place for a night out with your man/woman. We also headed over to this place called the Black Duck. Another great place! The date place itself gets an overall "A".

By the way Girls- this summer we must hang out on Randolph, so many awesome places!

I can go into great detail of what we talked about and such but, that would make for an extremely long email.

The date ended with me getting intoxicated but not like crazy intoxicated, but I was drunk. No hangovers. I'm assuming he was fairly intoxicated but since he was driving, I didn't want to know, so I never asked.

By the way, as for myself, I get an overall A+ for how damn cute I looked. I sported a pair of fun longer Capri pants from Guess in a darker khaki color with my white shirt from Hanger 18, that has my lower back showing with my new cute fitted black jacket with empire sleeves from Armani.

I was a BABE. He didn't stand a chance. My worries of not being cute were so swept under the rug with the outfit I pulled off last night.

Before jumping to any conclusions, YES, I stayed the night, only because I semi passed out on his couch and he was polite to ask if I wanted to head home and I just said he could take me home in the morning, NOTHING happened.

Honestly only a kiss derived from this date and it didn't even happen at his place. I believe it might have been executed at the Black Duck but I'm not so sure on the exact time and location. But can I add, GREAT kisser.

The date kiss gets an "A". Really, I haven't had that great of a kiss since, well we won't go there but it has been a long time. I might have to go with the fact that I might have mastered the skill of French kissing, no joke.

As long as I have potential to work with, I can execute a pretty intense kiss.

Lauren- you would have loved Casey's attitude. Actually I think all of would have appreciated how he called me out on my stupid logic of thinking.

Somehow, it came up on how random it was for us to meet and shit and how when he said the very first time we talked for me to give him a call and my response was, "Really, I'll let you know now, I won't call you, so I suggest you write my number down and give me a call". Hence the wait of a week or so for his first initial call was due to my shallowness or whatever you would like to call my way of playing the field. Doesn't really matter, he still called and I didn't.

So, question is, where do I stand on the whole outlook of Mr. Casey O'Brien and the date...

The car, the money, the job, the cute apartment, the boat-which by the way only seats 6 people, so I really don't consider that really amazing, his mannerism and his great kiss will probably lock in another date but...I can tell you now unless he cuts his hair and sends me gifts, it won't lead me to seek anything more than my 1st 30 year old FRIEND (Oh by the way, I think he's only 29, but still, I'm rounding up). Plus, the summer is just around the corner and guys are EVERYWHERE, I need to keep the options open and my schedule free to lock in some other great summer flings...


Well, I hope you've enjoyed the day in the life of Miss Jackie Kim and please feel free to comment on my date, my outfit, the kiss, or whatever else. If you need any more major details of the date please contact me in one of the following ways: phone, email, personal visit or text messaging.

Oh, I might be heading to a Cubs game with him next week. We'll see.

Oh by the way ladies- His cute friend Brian, is single and also a day trader.

Which by the way, being a day trader is pretty money, literally in a sense but he gets to throw on lounge wear for work and is home no later than Noon.

Are you kidding me? Where was being a day trader on career day in Elementary school?
________________
Jacqueline Kim
Major Gifts & Planned Giving

American Heart Association, Midwest Affiliate
208 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60604


Home