Tiger Cafe     
    

Friday, September 06, 2002


Henry IV: The Impact Remix

From our cowriter Chesh:

I really want to get the word out about Impact's latest show, Henry IV: The Impact Remix. It freakin' rocks. OK, so I do all of Impact's graphics -- you could call me biased, and you'd be right. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that this is a fantastic play (really, three plays in one, since it's mostly Henry IV Part 1, but we threw in bits of Part 2 and Richard II) with a kickass cast and fabulous staging, including a huge fight scene with swords, taking place mere feet from your face.

Unfortunately, it's a short run, and we only have three more weekends. Sundays are $10 for all seats, if that's an enticement for you. I'll be there this Sunday selling food and shirts and stuff, so come visit me and spend a rollicking couple of hours with Impact.

More info can be had at the Web site, which I recently redesigned.

Hope to see you there!
________________
Hey Cheshire! I'll be in SF this Sunday with my friend for a party/open house. I'll try to see your show in Berkeley at 7 pm! Hope to see you there.

The last time I saw the Impact Theatre and met Cheshire Dave was in April. Very hilarious! I loved it.

New Links Below

Please check out the new blogs I've added recently below: Mira, Rick, All2Swift, Danny, Mona, Raven, RJ, and Stephanie. I've marked them with asterisks. All excellent in some way. Mona and Raven are getting married next year, and they write a joint wedding blog. They are also really cool people! That teenaged Filipino guy RJ below, of gag0 and riceandketchup, is both horny and hilarious! Riceandketchup is gonna be a group Asian funny blog. Maybe I'll join.

Here's Mona and Raven's story. Read their bios and how they met, on Match.com nonetheless!


Home