Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, September 23, 2002



Fitness

It is excruciatingly hot here in the day. It's 87 F (31.6 C) right now. Indoors. I know that's an excuse for you guys to sit and vegetate, but get off of your butt and exercise!

From RBJ: General Fitness.

Carlos: "Here's a site i've been to many times to gather info on swimming and cross-training type stuff. it's kind of geared toward the individual triathlete/competitor": Active.com

Overhauling your exercise routine.

Staying fit while on the road.

If you have any swimming questions, please ask Carlos (who trains for triathlons) or our cowriter Sylvia (who swam/swims competitively).

I am still lazy about exercise, but I have started swimming AND playing tennis again, almost daily. Am trying to swim when the courts are full and play tennis when the pool is full. Each time I swim 30-50 laps. Yesterday I played three sets of tennis, and boy, do I need a few weeks to get back in tennis form! If only I can move to regular weightlifting....


Home