Tiger Cafe     
    

Saturday, September 21, 2002



Esther Earns the Right to Wear That Conservative Suit

Esther, our cowriter from LA, would like to make an announcement.

After spending the last few weeks in nerddom, having washed NONE of the dishes piling up in her kitchen sink, she passed her six-hour-long Series 7 stock trading exams today! One more exam to go, in ethics. Since stock traders are known for ethics, she says it will be a piece of cake.

Esther is THIS close to becoming an official stockbroker! It's her first step on the road to becoming a Taiwanese Louis Rukeyser. Please send her all your questions about pork bellies, hostile takeovers, and that CNBC babe Maria Bartiromo's phone number. One of the stock indexes I follow most often is the Maria Bartiromo Market Hairdex.

Also, Esther just moved her blog from here to here. I think she was trying to shake those SEC regulators off her tail. Change those bookmarks! Esther, I promise not to tell the government about this.


Home