Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, September 09, 2002


Blog for Money

Hey, this sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'll join this: Blogging Network. I don't get paid for my time here, but dammit, given all my effort, why shouldn't I?

Blogging for Dollars: Giving Rise to the Professional Blogger, by Meg:

"There's a vast group of people out there now who are experts in finding the news and links, capturing its essence in short snippets, and churning it out hour after hour, day after day. We know their content is compelling, and that drives traffic and repeat visitors to their sites. It's time to take blogging to the next level and that starts with paying people to produce high-quality, focused blogs for commercial Web sites. Until that happens, people will continue to view Weblogs as little more than personal diaries, or just another form of Usenet. Until we create a financial structure to enable the creation and maintenance of professional blogs, we won't see the best, next generation of Weblogs."

Weblogs4Hire.com


Home