Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, September 03, 2003


Party Animal

Any of you are welcome to join me at any of these events. Sign up!

Thursday:

Stephanie invited me to my first meeting of the Pearl Tea Time group at Ryze.com. I'm going to their dinner and tea tomorrow! This is my reentry into the Ryze social network.

Friday:

Pjammer's birthday dinner and ComedySportz show. Interesting group of folks are coming. Lisa's birthday is also around this time. She will try to make the comedy show at 10:30 pm. I'll be meeting this very friendly, volleyball-playing girl Jacqueline for the first time.

Saturday:

Saturday night I'm going to Patrick and Ladda's birthday event for Ladda's friend. Dinner at Thai Chili and dancing at Molly McGee's later. Thai food and Molly McGee's event.

Also Saturday---
Ryze's For the Love of Sushi Network is putting on this sushi-making party in Sunnyvale, 5-9:30 pm, sponsored by Mason and Eric. I may go to the beginning of it. Learn how to make it!

Sunday:

Big Ryze volleyball event, in San Francisco Marina District. 1-5 pm. Sponsored by Sanford. Followed by group dinner. Contact me for details. Not sure if I'll go.


Home