Tiger Cafe     
    

Friday, August 08, 2003


Ryze Networks (Meeting New People)

Want to know more people, for business and social reasons?

I highly encourage you to join Ryze and MixerMixer. Go ahead and invite your friends. Ryze has tons of accomplished, highly motivated people on it. Many CEO as well as artistic types.

I urge you to join BOTH http://Ryze.com and http://MixerMixer.com. MixerMixer is more for socializing and lets you plan events that immediately go up on the general calendar. Ryze people are more business and professional-minded, and they have tons of professional events.

Please join and add me as a friend. It matters not what country you are in. Anyone can find these two sites useful in expanding his social circle.
- My Ryze profile.
- My MixerMixer profile.

I joined a whole bunch of new social networks on Ryze.com today.

Check them out---see them at the bottom of my Ryze profile page.

If you've never heard of Ryze, please join! I met the founder, Adrian Scott, at a party a long time ago. It's an international business and social networking site. Very simple and free to join at the basic level.

You can find all sorts of people who match your interests. You'd like some of these groups too, Lisa, Patrick, Pjammer, and Bich Ngoc. You must join Ryze to see details. Some social networks I liked:

- Bloggers
- Entertainment Industry
- Bay Area Real Estate
- Pearl Tea (meets for boba drinks)
- Career Transitions
- International Business
- Lindy Hop and Salsa Dancing
- Public Speaking
- Work From Home Parents
- Entrepreneurs
- Northern California Natives
- [Howard] Dean for America


Home