Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, August 13, 2003


New Photo Albums! Pics from MixerMixer Bonfire (Photos)

I've completely reorganized my photo albums on ImageStation and created new ones!
My Photo Albums .
To view without an ImageStation account, please log in as "tigercafe" with password "password." Please leave comments for me on my album.

Here's what I changed:

1. I'm calling some of the old folders "old."

2. I've made new albums organized by month (July 2003, August 2003...) and will try to group pics by date in the future.

3. I've split up both the "Me" and "Friends" photos into two separate folder groups each.

For "Me," I have "Me-Short Version," or my main profile photos. Then "Me-Extra Pictures."

For "Friends," I created a new album called "Friends: One Photo Per Person ."

In it I post one photo each of my current friends, in alphabetical order. Not all my friends---just the ones with photos. Think of it as a Friendster-like way to see all your friends on one page. If you're a friend of mine but are not on here, please send me a photo first and ask me to put you on. All old friends (and photos) go into "Friends-Old."
_____________
Finally I had time to post my photos from last Saturday (Aug. 9) at the beach in San Francisco. Patrick, Pjammer, Adrian, and Mariah came to the MixerMixer bonfire. Later, we all had an Italian dinner in North Beach.

My bonfire pics (August 2003) .


Patrick, I, and Pjammer. It was my second time meeting Pjammer in one week.

More bonfire photos:
Josh's general photo album from bonfire.
James's Photos.
Melissa's Photos.
George's Photos.


Home