Tiger Cafe     
    

Saturday, August 23, 2003


Lisa's Murder Mystery (Events)

Lisa ("BritChick") and I. Ooh la la!

I went to British lady Lisa's Murder Mystery event last night with Patrick and Wendy. Lisa, not showing any sign of her foot injury, sang, acted, and hosted in a deliciously campy way. Her whole cast got into the fun, acting like 1920s flappers, seductresses, gangsters, and more. One of the funniest parts was that of Scarlet, a woman who spent an extra-long time trying to die on stage.

Lisa looked fantastic. I told her she needs to produce an exercise video called: "Lie on the Couch, Slim Your Tummy."

I had my eyes closed for most of these pictures. Lisa joked: "I thought you were just trying to look sexy." As you can see, my waist has shrunk in the last several months. I need some safety pins to hold my pants up, honey.

Murder Mystery Photos, taken by Patrick. You are welcome to buy any prints from Patrick. He's an awesome guy!


Wendy and I.


Home