Posted 11:39 PM
by Blah blah
Top Player on BlogShares
Ha! Remember
BlogShares, the fantasy blog stock market, where you buy and sell shares in blogs? I played with it for a few days only and just let it sit. Guess what?
My initial $500 investment (all play money) has
turned into $8200!!! A return of 1640%! I'm now ranked #67 out of 3785 players in terms of the value of my stock portfolio. Hehe...do I know how to invest or what? I should go to Wall Street...
My own blog is only
worth $24 now. Bug in the software, obviously. *WINK* Amusingly, my blog's price has remained at 0 cents. Despite that, a few people have bought up all the 5000 shares in my blog (since it's free). Hehe...
After we all lost money in the stock crash the last few years, this play investing is the only place we'll see such astronomical returns for a loooooong time. Check it out.