Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, April 16, 2003


Horror Dates

I was over at Horror Date on eCrush, and boy are these the funniest and most horrifying date stories you'll ever hear! After one girl wrote about how a guy tried to bite her boobs during dinner time, I couldn't stop cracking up! eCrush wrote back: "Where do these guys learn about mating rituals from, the WWF?"

This is the funniest, most awful date I've found so far on Horror Date: The Horror Date Iliad.

This is the 2nd funniest: Send the Holiday Farms Gift Pack To Tony.

Both are long but totally worth it. Also, check out Heaven and Hell (Salon.com). Readers sent in tons of their best and worst online dating stories.

I've had some awful dates myself, including one where a girl, whom I'd just met, wanted to take my car and ditch me! And later she asked if I could lend her a digital camera. There was the girl who was afraid of everything, including dogs. I wrote about those last year on RBJ. Don't think the stories are still online.

But I still have never written about the absolute worst time I ever took out a girl. It was NOT a date. It was a favor for her brother. Actually it was the absolute worst THREE DAYS I've ever spent with a girl, since she was in town staying at my apartment. When I have time, I'll tell you the tale in full glory.


Home