Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, April 23, 2003


Craigslist Ad

Last night, Sordidfairytale (SFT) was telling me she requests more humor and more nudity on this blog.

Since a hacker broke into the Berkeley machine that houses my old website, it has been down for the last three weeks. They've delayed rebuilding the operating system. Hence no pix here, dammit. They are instead, however, offering me a two-night timeshare vacation package in Cancun, Mexico, complete with street beggars.

Of course I said NO. I'm too much of a geek to go to a Mexican beach. Come ON!

"Now that I've talked to you about my preference for porn, you're probably gonna link me tomorrow," said SFT.

Who, me? :p

Since you want humor, let's start with YOU, SFT. Here's a personal ad she posted on Craigslist, back in her single days. Gives you an idea of what San Francisco women can be like.

Here are pix of her from January.

I think all personal ads need to come with blogs and Alaysia's toes attached. Alaysia wants to be the "Salvador Dali of feet." Hehe!


Home