Posted 5:39 PM
by Blah blah
Who Are You? Why Tattoos?
I've been getting all these new visitors to this page. Who are you? Please
sign my guestmap up above, or send me a note if you want to stay private. C'mon, people from Sweden, Paypal, Seattle, New York, Connecticut, San Francisco, Northwestern University, Singapore, San Jose, etc. I see you come here every day! I don't bite. Say hi!
If at least 6 more people sign my guestmap, I will show you some fresh pics of hot Asian girls. It seems like the girls like female eye candy more than the guys. At least they respond!
I have a question:
what is it with hot women and tattoos? Would someone please explain why some women feel the urge to mark their beautiful skin with tattoos? If they haven't done it, at least they've considered it. Case in point:
Angelina Jolie. See
How many of the world's top 100 sexiest women have tattoos? From the list by
FHM, 37 out of the top 100 have 'em! The
guys too.
Tell us where you have a tattoo already. Or if you ever got one, where on your body would you pick, and of what?
Even Thomas Edison had "five dots on left forearm in dice like design." He was one of my idols as a kid. The world's sexiest inventor! One time I met
George Shultz. I was in this special program at Stanford, and he came from the Hoover Institution to speak to us. He was Secretary of State for President Reagan. Someone asked him why he had never run for President. He said, tongue-in-cheek: "Actually, I have a tattoo of a tiger on my butt, in honor of my alma mater, Princeton. I never wanted that to be a problem in a political campaign, so I never ran for President." Ha! I've read he actually DOES have a tattoo on his butt.