Tiger Cafe     
    

Thursday, March 20, 2003


Saddam and Osama: To-ge-ther Again...

It's about time. Osama Bin Laden has caved in to peer pressure and started a blog, called Osama's Offerings. Actually he calls himself Osama "binny" Laden. (His 3rd wife calls him "Binny-baby," and in bed they try to have mutual "o-samas.") He even has a cowriter too: guest starring in a limited engagement--- Saddam "No Nukes Here" Hussein.

Actually, here's Saddam's blog: Saddam's Cyber Palace!

Maybe Saddam and Salam Pax could have a blog meeting party! Praise Allah. Val, can you make it to THIS one?

Don't forget to invite God (aka Allah), who used to write this LiveJournal blog.

And remember Satan, who tells me he's feeling left out as the main Prince of Evil nowadays. "Before, it used to be just ME," he whines. "Now I got all of these devil imitators. BAH! They even spell their names like mine! It confuses people. I keep getting all these prayers from Saddam's followers and he gets prayers from mine. They're as goddamn annoying as telemarketers. EVERYBODY wants to be a jihad leader nowadays!"

Please vote: Am I SADDAM HUSSEIN or NOT? Some people posted Dr. Phil's picture here. Hmm, I always thought Saddam was Dr. Phil's stunt double.

Oh wait! Here's Saddam's LiveJournal. Arrgh. Why doesn't the New York Times tell me anything?


Home