Tiger Cafe     
    

Sunday, March 02, 2003


Post Your Legs for Comments. Jane Computer Idiot.

Damn, I spend time trying to write something for your brain and get on average, ZERO comments.

Mira posts a pic of her legs (not for your brain), asks an HTML question, and gets TWELVE comments.

Girls always have it easier on the Net. *Wink*

Min Jung pioneered the term "dating for tech support." I know some of you ladies are guilty of this. I KNOW IT I know it!

My idea for the next reality TV show on Fox: Jane Computer Idiot, in which a beautiful woman pretends to be a techno-dummy as 20 men compete for the chance to marry her and give her 24-hour lifetime support on Microsoft Windows and things like where to find the "ON" switch on her computer. At the end, she reveals that she really is a PhD computer scientist, knows Linux, and is blind as a bat without her contacts.


Home