Posted 8:25 AM
by Blah blah
My Apologies to Anyone Offended
What I did with the "Ramona" thing was sort of an April Fool's Day joke. I'm sorry if anyone got offended. I was gently poking fun at the whole "high school popularity contest" way of thinking on Rice Bowl Journals, and I proved my point. I had no idea people would actually take the bait. I was always planning to post this photo for a short time only, change it back, and then report it here. Other people have had their fake photos up for MONTHS, but no one has said anything about them. I am upfront and open about what I did.
I think people are more offended because it reveals something that's TRUE. But most people, I'm sure, would be amused, just like they were at the whole lie of
Joe Millionaire. Most girls, too, are interested in knowing whether people like them more for their brains or their boobs. That's one reason some girls never post their photos at all!
No harm done. To anyone offended, I owe you a thousand rice cakes in a burnt offering.