Tiger Cafe     
    

Friday, March 28, 2003


More of Our Dear Leader Kim Jong-Il

Oh hell. For you spoiled brats too lazy to click a link, I post this from Kim Jong-Il's LiveJournal:

License2KimJongill: ror
License2KimJongill: I mean, lol

Bush43: YOU ALWAYS DO THAT, HAHA

License2KimJongill: haha
License2KimJongill: it's still confusing for me
License2KimJongill: so what are you up to tonight

Bush43: NOT MUCH. I WAS ON THE FONE W/ TOMMY FRANKS
Bush43: WE DECIDED THE BEST WAY TO TAKE BAGDAD IS TO
Bush43: WAIT A SEC I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT, IT'S CONFISECRETIONARY

License2KimJongill: what?

Bush43: CONFIDENTIARY

License2KimJongill: that's not a word

Bush43: OH BUT ROR IS

License2KimJongill: shut up

Bush43: YOU SHUT UP
Bush43: YOUR DUMB

License2KimJongill: i thought it was supposed to be "you're" dumb

Bush43: I'M NOT DUMB YOU ARE. YOUR DUMB

License2KimJongill: no I'm saying I thought "you're" dumb is correct

Bush43: WELL IT'S NOT CORRECT CUZ I'M NOT DUMB. YOU ARE

License2KimJongill: shut up

Bush43: YOU SHUT UP

License2KimJongill: i will turn your house into a sea of flames
License2KimJongill: i hate you

Bush43: THEN WHY AM I STILL ON YOUR BUDDY LIST
Bush43: ???


Home