Posted 8:54 AM
by Blah blah
Internet Love Gone Wrong
While I've been overdosing here on war war war,
Ellen talks about her
new haircut, attending her friend's wedding, and feeling like a "muggle." :P
Boy do I have a HUGE gap with the "younger" female generation! Hahaha! Most of you are probably bored stiff by all my talk of war. To the 3 other people who actually read my war posts, you deserve a Purple Heart for Patience. Now Raymond is coming down to earth...
Ellen told
this story about Internet love gone wrong:
The
Philippine Daily Inquirer just wrote it up:
Why do fools fall in love? OUCH! I'm not gonna give it away. Please read it.
The best site I've found with juicy horrifying stories of Internet love gone wrong is
WildxAngel. Read and weep. She also gives lots of advice on how to protect yourself when starting Internet relationships. Some of the
worst of their stories.