Posted 3:01 PM
by Blah blah
Incredibly Hot Swiss Women
Unrelated to everything else, this must be a present from Tony Blair for all the ass-kissing I've been doing of him. DAMN, these Zurich women are sizzling HOT! Sometimes Blogspot malfunctions and loads some other blog when you load your own. It just sent me randomly to:
Zurich's True Beauty (*rated R*) "Dedicated to the most beautiful women Zurich's nightlife has to offer."
Sandy, Danny, your eyes will pop out. Thank goodness
ich habe drei Jahre Deutsch gelernt (I studied three years of German.) They look a bit Swedish. I subscribe to
Men's Journal, and one of their writers just went to Sweden and checked out the women and bar scene there. Rowr...! I met a Swedish woman here once, and we were casually talking about technology when she just changed the subject: "Oh, I want you to know that we Swedes don't only think of sex. We've made many contributions to technology." My mouth dropped open, just like when I first opened this blog from Zurich. I'll take a blog vacation now and buy a plane ticket.
According to its stats, this site gets over 1500 visitors/hour, 37000 visitors/day, and 1.1 million visitors/month!