Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, March 10, 2003


I have a new favorite music station now! It's this catchy dance music station I just discovered, 92.7 FM (KZSF), in the East Bay. My housemate K listens to that kinda music a lot, and I got it from her. Makes me wanna get up and bump bootay with someone! Whew... :D Before, I'd been listening to Wild 94.9 FM, a mainly rap station. I got this habit from my OTHER housemate. Do you listen to these too, Sandy?

Yup, I appreciate rap and techno as well as classical, bluegrass, and jazz. Goes against my image, huh? And I used to play violin too. Sometimes you just wanna shake that stress out of your system! Back to 92.7 for me...

Venting Machine

From the Best of Craigslist:

"Venting online not satisfying enough? Wish you could whine about life -- in real life? Now you can.

Presenting the world's first fully automatic Venting MachineĀ®."


Home