Posted 8:36 AM
by Blah blah
Ho-Bag Story
Was checking out
Alaysia's blog. This
Feb. 28 story really made me fall out of the chair laughing! Some girls can be just SO funny when they get in trouble. And how girls THINK---that never fails to amuse me. She's studying to be a chiropractor.
This morning I was perusing the usual sites, RBJ being one of the new additions, and nothing much had changed. I see a new girl in the top 200 and I'm thinking to myself "yeah yeah, lets move right along now.." and I click to another window when it suddenly dawned on me that the girl I had just dissed that was staring at me, was in fact, myself. If I recall, I said "holy shit! sorry." Yes, I actually apologised out loud to myself =/ ...
You know what happened earlier? I went to buy a spine from this place that sells it much cheaper than anywhere I've looked...and the guy there put it in a box for me and it was pretty big so I hugged it and he held the door open for me while I walked out. When I put it in the car and got in the driver's seat ready to go for my chiro appointment, I noticed all this pink stuff over my front. Whatever the hell was on that box got all over my grey shirt. I panicked and spent a quick minute or two trying to get it off. I'm sure it looked like a one-man frisky, self-satisfying quickie to outsiders.
The damage looked a lot worse than I can describe---let's just say, it looked like someone drew a smiley face using just my womanly assets (or lack of) and my belly. Just as well I remembered my sister had left a top in the trunk/boot to throw away. I thought I'd give it a chance. I found a crumpled black bonds top and it looked in pretty good condition. So for the rest of the ride, I spent all the red lights trying to de-crease the thing. I changed in the car on the side of the road where I parked---hopefully nobody saw :D although 6 years of soccer with boys around has taught me to be able to change without showing any skin. I get out and look at my reflection and I realise why it is that my sister is throwing the top out. It didn't even come down to my belly button. If you don't know, this bonds shirt is a type that little boys wear as an undershirt.
Needless to say, when I walked into the chiro's place, everyone stared at me like I was some ho-bag girl. There wasn't much I could do..except shout "at least I'm a ho-bag who knows what a spondylolisthesis is!" ....haha, right.